|Main Location||Liverpool, England|
|Students per Class||8 to 14 (16 Max.)|
|Societies of Interest|
Why Study English Here
Being part of a Russell Group university, the English Language Centre at the University of Liverpool inherits quality education and a high standard of performance that aims at improve the English language of its students.
The centre is not exclusive to those who hold an offer from the University of Liverpool. However, it offers its courses to everyone who wishes to improve their language, encompassing everyone from a beginner to a PhD student who is looking to improve their academic writing and skills. The courses are not only offered for the forementioned stages only. It also provides the necessary bridge for those who are a little short in scoring the required mark to proceed to university via its pre-sessional courses.
Specifically speaking, these are the courses provided by the centre:
- Pre-sessional English: based on your university course, you may enter this course to compliment being a few marks short in your IELTS score from the required mark of your university course. Get in touch with us to learn more. In order to apply for this course you need to have done IELTS at least once.
- General English: this course helps you improve your English language for personal, professional and academic reasons. No IELTS is needed to get into this course.
- IELTS Preperation: gives training in specific skills for IELTS language tests and can be combined with the centre's Activate English programme for a more complete experience.
- In-sessional English: If you are currently studying at the University of Liverpool and want English support specific to your programme of study, these classes are available to you. They are free and provided throughout the year and can significantly contribute to your performance and overall experience of study in the UK.
- Tailored English Language Courses: Bespoke courses designed specially for government workers, teachers, professionals and students from other universities.